Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kate's Photo Shoot

Kate had her first official photo shoot last Monday, and we finally got to see her pictures. They're just beautiful! The birth announcements are in the works, and we can't WAIT to see the photos in actual print. Here are the instructions to view the photos:

Go to www.amyhurdphotography.com
Click on Client Proofs
Type in larue as the password......and wait for Baby Kate's pictures to appear.

Amy Hurd is a local photographer in our area, and her son is the one who gave me the recommendation. He's one of my 5th graders this year. Thank you Amy for the great photos!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! So beautiful! I love the one of her in the bonnet that's black and white and from the side/back. Adorable! And the one of her on her dresser. She's so tiny! I don't know how you picked which one to use for the announcements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...these are great. She is so pretty! I want to come visit you and her!

    ReplyDelete