Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

In the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit...

Kate was baptized this past Sunday at St. Elizabeth Catholic Church in Port Neches. Lance and I chose this church, because this is where we were married, grew up, etc. I was afraid Kate would not react well to the water being poured over her head, so in preparation, I practiced in the sink pouring water for about a week and half. Every time Kate would cry! So, it's no surprise that she cried during the real deal...and of course, she was the only one who did. I just chalk it up to she was praising Jesus!

In her baptism gown that I wore when I was baptized 28 years ago.

The Godparents - Aunt Dana and Uncle Brian



Annointed with Oil (It smelled VERY strong and looked like motor oil!)




Poor baby crying when the water was being poured...



Feeling much better as we walked away :)


The Family

The spread...

No comments:

Post a Comment