Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Creations by Chelle

I met several other sewing ladies in Kountze this weekend to do some serious sewing! I didn't spend the night as the others did, but I commited to two full days of sewing from 9am - 7pm. The in-laws kept Miss K during this time and couldn't have been happier to do it! I finished two outfits for Kate (not that she needs more clothes) and was excited that they actually turned out really great!

Swing top and capri pants - the flowers look really bright on the computer, but they're actually the same color as the pink stripe in the pants.


My ricrac flower....extremely hard for me to make!


Dress with custom bloomers...I added the heart. It needed a little something!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! They are so beautiful. Beautiful clothes for a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete