Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

10 Months Old!

Little K is officially 10 months old...which means I'm only two months from trying to organize a 1 year old's birthday party. Can we say stress?

Kate has a few new tricks up her sleeve. She can give kisses when you ask for them, and some are even lovely open mouth kisses with lots of slobber and sometimes a lick in the face. However, they are oh-so-precious, and we love them! Another new skill (which shocked the heck out of me at 3am) is Kate can pull herself from a laying down position, all the way to standing in her crib...with her sleep sack on! I've seen her pull herself up when she's already sitting, but I didn't know she was capable of doing it from laying down! I heard her fussing a little around 3am, and when I went in to check on her, she gave me a huge smile over the side of the crib as if to say, "Look what I did!" I think she was whinning because she couldn't get back down. Sweet angel:)

"SSSShhhhh, don't tell anyone my real age."
I'm going to act shy, even though I'm not.

Wooo hooo, double digits is fantastic!


Kate loves all musical instruments.
Anything to shake, beat, or move to, she's in.
We think she has some natural rhythm, and we hope she'll have that music gene!

No comments:

Post a Comment