Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

5 Months Old

I'm a little late adding this, but Kate turned 5 months old on my 29th birthday...August 20th. She's over 17 lbs, is eating every vegetable we'll give her, and can sit up unassisted for several minutes at a time. Her personality is really starting to shine, and we can finally make her laugh! It's a sound I've been wanting to hear for a long time! I'm back at work now, and Kate has been staying at her sitter's house. She seems to be adjusting very well to being away at another place during the day, and the sitter's dog, Lurch, loves having Kate around. (Lurch is like the dog from Turner and Hooch.) He lays next to Kate (not too close!) and frets when she starts to cry. He wants to make sure she's okay. Rebecca, the sitter, even told me that over the weekend, Lurch went to the crib and whined as if to say, "Where's the baby?"

Mommy and I shared the same birthday/monthday!

Daddy is soooo funny :)

Look how big I am!


I love bath time!

Kate's interpretation of the movie, Flashdance

No comments:

Post a Comment